Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Simply Amazing! Those guys do not mess around when it comes to study material!

After the “Official” announcement from Cisco regarding the new blueprint for the CCIE R&S v4.0 (how nice, now they´re using versions) every vendor out there are making their moves, but I can´t believe that IPExpert will have their technology focused labs released THIS WEEK! Yeah! That´s right!

Also, their Audio on Demand will also be reworked and will cover both written and lab exam topics, and a huge bonus (Ask the Expert) which you must see for yourself at their blog, please follow this link to check in detail what I´m talking about (there are many other surprises in it): New Routing and Switching 4.0 – Simply Awesome

I will definitly need to go for the CCIE R&S v4.0, no time to finish all my studies and go for a try before the changes take effect, so I feel a bit better… I´ll have everything needed for a good preparation!

IE will also release their material really soon according to their CCIE Blog also, somewhere between May-June, you can check their blog post here: New CCIE R&S: Reload

No comments: