Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Santa arrived earlier this year! Merry Christmas!

I just arrived from a long journey that took me almost 50 days away from everything (like home, you can see that by the few posts during the last 2, maybe 3 months), but, in the end, everything went well, I´ve implemented a new network for one of our customers, and all equipment (new and old) are up and running well, with no downtimes during the changes, and that´s what matters for me!

You can loose (in fact not loose, but, spend) countless hours working in an action plan, trying to figure out every situation that can arise, but in the end, the power of a plan careful created is priceless!

Anyway! Now I´m back, hungry and thirst for knowledge, specifically CCIE knowledge! lol! :)

Oh yeah! I was checking my emails, visiting my favorite websites, and found out that once again IPExpert and Internetwork Expert are playing Santa with HUGE discounts and End Year promotions under their websites! Go check it out! The AWESOME IPExpert CCIE Blended Learning Solutions for $999.00 (until Dec/31/2008) is a great deal, for sure!

I´ll spend some time with family, my wife (before she kills me), my cats during this christmas, and only after that (maybe next monday) get back to my studies, reading a book for hours, watch some Video on Demand Classes, do some labbing, all the fun stuff I need now!

So, I wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a Wonderful, Awesome, Incredible New Year, and I hope that all your dreams come true in 2009, were each of us will be able to make the difference in anything we choose to do!

Thank you all, and see you soon! Feel free to contact me any time!

Best Regards,

Caue Wailemann

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you, bud! Glad to see you're back!