Friday, October 10, 2008

IPExpert Special, must hurry up!

IPExpert is doing a wonderful job  helping candidates to achieve their goal, get CCIE Certified! Blended Learning Solutions is a POWERFUL tool to that (I really loved the approach IPExpert used, man, really, you don´t feel sleepy, or get bored, it´s like a regular bootcamp class, you must check it out), and for this week (and this week only), they do have this VERY NICE Special offer for their "Social Friends"!

Right now I can´t attend a bootcamp (for two main reasons, 1 - I´m not ready yet, even knowing I can buy it now, but attend it at a later date, and 2 - A travel to USA is not in my  "budget" right now), but the price is great! I paid more for my last CCNP course than they´re charging for this awesome bootcamp.

BUT! I´ll be able to enjoy the Proctor Labs promotion!  That is making all the difference in my studies! Hands on, is exactly what I need right now!

In fact, you all know that I´m a bit "away" from the blog for the last couple weeks, but be cool, next week will be way better for me. Too many projects to implement at the same time, consuming all my energy right now (I´m working almost  18hours/day for the last couple weeks), but that will end by next wednesday for sure, and I´ll back to my normal study/blogging routine! Thanks GOD!

I still amazed of how my wife still recognizing me! I´m spending more time at office than at home! If I keep doing that, eventualy she´ll lock me out! lol! :)

Anyway, you´ll be redirect to this IPExpert Promotion by Clicking Here. Act now and save HUGE $$! :) I will!

---

Special Offers for our "Social Network" Friends

Here are 1-Week ONLY specials (valid now through next Friday, Oct. 17) for our followers on Twitter, LinkedIn, OSL and the Training Advisor Blog...

Boot Camp Special:

Self-Study Product Special:

  • 50% OFF the Blended Learning Solution (R&S and Voice)... a $1,000 savings!
  • 10% OFF any other IPexpert product, any track!
  • To take advantage of this offer, email sales@ipexpert.com for instructions.

Proctor Labs Rack Rental Special:

  • DOUBLE YOUR MONEY on Proctor Labs online rack rental (R&S, Voice, Security, Service Provider). When you purchase a 10, 25, 50 or 100 session bundle, you will get twice as many at the same price!
  • To take advantage of this offer, email sales@proctorlabs.com for instructions.

* Notices:

  • Cannot be combined with any other discounts / promotions.
  • New registrations / purchases only.
  • Valid for IPexpert-delivered publicly-offered courses only.
  • All orders and registrations must be received with payment in full by 5:00pm Eastern, October 17, 2008.

---

No comments: