Friday, July 25, 2008

Our friend Suresh Mishra just passed his CCIE Lab Exam!

Our friend Suresh Mishra from Online Study List just passed his CCIE Lab Exam today!

Here follows his original message:

------

Hello all,

I passed CCIE LAB today. My ID is 21577. I would like to say thank you to all the people at IPEXPERT for their help. I used ipexpert as the only source for the preparation of my LAB exam and was able to pass within six months in my first attempt.

Thanks to all of you who help me in getting my ID.

Thanks
Suresh

------

That shows us Hard Work + Great Study Material = Success!

If you can, stop by to congrat him!

http://www.onlinestudylist.com/pipermail/ccie_rs/2008-July/001704.html

Well done buddy! Congratullations!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Caue
Although I have ver 10 vol 1 and 2 to play with I am interested in the videos commenting the 10 vol3
mock labs. They say about 10 H ! each lab Is it true ? Have you had a chance to have a look and what is your impression ?
Thanks
Giorgio

Caue said...

Hey buddy!

Hmmm... I haven´t checked that yet, still working my way through Vol. 1, but I just looked in some tasks to see how it is, and it looks pretty nice! Lab 1 Task 1.1 for example is 23:00m long, with lots of explanations, and you actually get to see the commands to accomplish each task + some commands to verify it, for me it´s very informative!

Task 1.2 is not that long, 3:10m, but is easy to solve (just a root bridge), and with also the same deep information of task 1.1.

At IPExpert site you can check Vol3 Lab 1 tasks 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3, have you checked those yet?!

Here is the direct link to it:

http://www.ipexpert.com/blsdemo/v2/rs/

But, I haven´t checked if all tasks together will have 10hs yet... that is something I´m not able to tell you right now!

Saba said...

This is really a good story. You people motive us. I read you and http://groups.jonzu.com/?p=2614 both are really motivation for others.